Schedules allow users to specify dates and reoccurrence patterns for changing the settings of their lighting control zones or locations. Company or Administrative users can create or edit custom schedules for individual days or in larger reoccurring frequencies, like weekly instances. There is no limit to how far in advance events can be scheduled. Basic users can view schedules created, and request these from Amatis representatives.
You will start with a blank schedule by default.
1. Select "Schedule" from the bottom-left main navigation.
2. Select a scene to execute. Selecting a scene specifies with action will occur at the set time.
3. Select the time and reoccurrence for your schedule.
4. Create a name specific to the schedule you're making.
5. Select the Update button.
Perform a sync if you intend to use this feature immediately.