Updates are made automatically to the Amatis Border Router (AMBR) when new features are added, to improve usability or to resolve issues.
Update your AMBR firmware
2. Select the hamburger menu in the top right
3. Select "Administrative" > Select "Update"
4. Select "Automatically update with newest signed bundle from cloud"
- If you do not see this link, please submit a ticket below.
5. Select "Submit"
6. Verify the update is complete.
- This could take ~10 minutes to complete. Review the PAN column in the AMBR app to confirm the firmware version is updated.
7. Review the update
- Review the changes released in the firmware update and determine how they should impact your existing site. For example, a new feature may be a benefit you can add to your location.