I am unable to find a newly plugged-in device from my Amatis phone app or app.amatiscontrols.com.
1. Log into the Amatis App
- Select the AMBR feature in the left navigation to try investigating the device's master status. The child-parent status in sites configured with multiple Amatis Border Routers (AMBRs) needs to be accurate for new devices to show up in the config app.
2. If you are a company or admin user, log into the AMBR tab
- Username: admin
- Password: lmbrpass
3. Navigate the main menu to "Restart Routing Apps"
4. Confirm if the device has been recently moved to a child router from the master
5. Select the hamburger icon > Select "Administrative" > Select "Build Master Routes"
If you need further support, send us a general inquiry or submit a ticket below.