I am unable to communicate with a new device on my site from my Amatis phone app or app.amatiscontrols.com.
Using the Amatis Border Router (AMBR) App, try confirming your device is communicating on the network:
1. Log into the Amatis app
2. Select the "Terminal" icon in the left navigation
- Confirm that the device(s) are green
- If the devices are not green, verify that they have power
3. Select the "AMBR" icon in the left navigation
4. Log into the AMBR
- Username: admin
- Password: lmbrpass
5. Select "Devices"
6. Press the ping icon for the device in the list
The ping icon:
7. Build Master Routes
If the device can be pinged from the AMBR app, and it has recently been moved to a child router from the master in a multi-AMBR configuration, navigate to "Build Master Routes" in the AMBR app main navigation.
8. Refresh the AMBR app
If your device has not been moved, or your network consists of only one AMBR:
- If the device is pingable, see soft reboot
- If the device is not pingable, make sure the device is powered up and within range of the AMBR
If you need further support, submit a ticket or send us a general inquiry.