Monitor occupancy rates, light levels, and temperature fluctuations. If baseline data is provided prior to adding lighting controls you can compare in total energy, dollars, C02, and percent savings.
Real-time data collection
The following data points are collected from Amatis system devices and can be added or removed from your dashboard graphs based on your preferences:
|AH Timeout||After hours occupancy mode|
|Baseline Watts||The number of watts the connected load used to draw or would draw without controls|
|Baseline Wh||daily energy consumption for comparison against actuals energy consumption|
|DLH Enable||Enabled daylight harvest|
|DLH Min||Minimum daylight harvest level|
|DLH Targ||Daylight harvest target level|
|Humid||Relative humidity in a location where sensor is placed|
|NH Timeout||Normal hours occupancy mode|
|Occ Enable||Enabled occupancy|
|Occupied||If motion is detected by a sensor|
|Relay||Open or closed|
|RSSI||Relative Signal Strength Integrity|
|Sensor ID||Sensor device ID|
|Temp||Measured temperature in a location where sensor is placed|
*Lighting, drivers and sensor loads contribute to power/energy consumption reported in a data point*
- The aggregated data is automatically graphed in various formats in the dashboard, or you can customize graphs as you like. The graphs can be used for both energy monitoring and troubleshooting your site.
- Your data will be tracked from the moment your site's dashboard is setup and stored forever. After 90 days, your data will be consolidated into 4-hour increments to optimize your graphing. However, you can still graph immediate data as low as the minute frequency.
Show occupant activity in an interactive reflected ceiling plan format with device placement.
If you're ready to use the Amatis Dashboard, make sure to confirm the following before moving forward:
2. Confirm your network has power and the lights are on.
3. Your Amatis Border Router (AMBR) is plugged in, accessible through your buildings' Internet firewalls, and recognized in the Amatis app and dashboard.
If AMBR is not fully connected to the internet with a blinking blue LED, you will still be able to access your Amatis Dashboard account, but your AMBR will not report any live system data to your dashboard while disconnected.
The best way to see the impact of your new lighting controls system is to compare changes in total energy, dollars, C02 and percent savings.
1. Prepare the following information to set up your baseline:
- Baseline Watts - the number of watts the connected load used to draw or would draw without controls
- Baseline Wh - daily energy consumption for comparison against actual energy consumption
The new wattage is also needed to establish a comparison.
- If your fixtures are controlled by an Amatis Smart Driver, then you'll need to calculate the consumed energy based on the wattage of the fixture multiplied by the percentage output of the driver. This information will then be added to your device in the Amatis App to establish your baseline.
- If your fixtures are controlled by an Amatis Advanced Load Controller (ALC), then new wattage and time will be provided by the ALC device, since the ALC measures power.
2. Provide your baseline information to your Amatis representative.
3. You will be notified when your baseline data has been uploaded to the Amatis Dashboard, along with confirmation that your site's Amatis system is reporting back data. Your Amatis Dashboard will be automatically populated with:
- Lighting statistics
- Controls savings
- Lighting energy
- Weather in your area
4. Customize your dashboard
By selecting the cog icon in the upper right of each dash quadrant, you can rearrange the your content.
Education and support
Want to learn more? Here are some handy resources for you to continue your learning:
- Our Help Center contains lots of detailed articles to help you learn about the Amatis wireless lighting controls system and its features.
- Our Level 1 Basics and Best Practices Training introduces you to the benefits of lighting controls, the Amatis system and devices, project examples, and getting started with us.
- Our Level 2 Installation Training covers the installation of all Amatis devices, reading design plans, and some helpful install tips.
- Our Level 3 Commissioning Training covers using the Amatis App to configure lighting controls strategies at your site.
- Request a free quote and design or join the pilot program in select markets.