Applying the 'Demand Response' template to a location will create two scenes that are used for Automated Demand Response (ADR) support.
Clicking on these scenes allows the ADR test to be run and demonstrated for Code Compliance Inspections.
The Amatis Border Router will automatically communicate with the local utility, via openADR API.
Apply Demand Response template
1. In the Amatis App, select the location you'd like to apply Demand Response settings to.
2. In the Location Settings drawer, select the templates icon in the bottom left.
3. Select Demand Response from the dropdown.
4. Perform a sync to ensure your changes take effect on your location's devices.
5. Confirm demand response by triggering the newly-created demand response scene.