SaveONenergy is one of the main utility providers in Ontario offering 2 lighting upgrades incentives in commercial buildings, to help reduce energy use by improving the efficiency of their properties.
This program offers small businesses that demand less than 100kW of energy:
- Up to CAD $2,000 for the purchase of DLC™ certified products. Amatis was DLC™ certified in 2019.
- Free installation
- Free lighting evaluation
This program offers 2 levels of incentives for upgrading to retrofits:
- Prescriptive: predefined incentives based on a per unit cost
- Custom: incentives based on pre-project baselines with a cap of 50% of the project cost
- Lighting: CAD $400/kW demand savings or CAD $0.05/kWh of first year electricity savings, whichever is greater
- Lighting controls systems: CAD $800/kW or CAD $0.10/kWh of first year electricity savings, whichever is greater
To qualify, your project must be worth a minimum incentive of CAD $1500.