I need to change my AMBR's network config settings.
AMBR has 2 network config settings - DHCP and Static.
What is DHCP?
- Every AMBR ships in DHCP as a default
- If your network supports DHCP, no further action is needed. Simply plug in the device!
- If your network does not support DHCP, follow the Static IP directions below.
Steps to set your AMBR to DHCP:
1. Log into your Amatis app
2. In the left navigation bar, select "AMBR"
3. Log into the AMBR app
- Username: admin
- Password: lmbrpass
4. Confirm that you are in the config tab > select "Dynamic" > select "Set Dynamic IP"
What is Static IP?
- Setting your AMBR to static allows more control of the network
Steps to set AMBR to static 192.168.5.241:
1. Follow steps 1-3 above
2. Confirm that you are in the config tab > select "Static" > select "Set Static IP"
WARNING: If you incorrectly set the static IP settings, you will no longer be able to log into the AMBR app to modify the settings. You must use Button B to reset device to a known network configuration.
If you need further support, submit a ticket or send us a general inquiry.