While configuring my mesh network, my devices would not ping.
If pinging your devices is unsuccessful, follow these steps:
1. Log into your Amatis Border Router (AMBR)
2. Select the hamburger icon > Select "Maintenance" and proceed from top to bottom:
3. Rebuild Mesh Network: This feature optimizes the routing of your network, reducing the number of hops from device to device
4. Restart End Devices: This feature reboots all connected devices in your network
5. Restart Routing Apps: This feature restarts all programs in the AMBR
6. Restart Router: This feature reboots your AMBR
If you need further support, submit a ticket or send us a general inquiry.