My devices are on old firmware and need updating.
Start by OTA'ing your devices to ensure that they are on the latest firmware.
1. Log into your Amatis App.
2. In the left navigation, select the Terminal icon
3. If you are trying to OTA 1 device, type:
- OTA (last 4 digits of the MAC address)"
4. If you are trying to OTA 1 type of device, type:
- OTA -t (device name)
5. If you are trying to OTA all the devices in 1 location, type:
- OTA -L (Location name)
If you need further support, send us a general inquiry or submit a ticket below.