My devices are on old firmware and need updating.
Start by OTA'ing your devices to ensure that they are on the latest firmware, if you are a company user.
1. Log into your Amatis App.
2. In the left navigation, select the Terminal icon
3. If you are trying to OTA 1 device, type:
- ota (last 4 digits of the MAC address)
4. If you are trying to OTA 1 type of device, type:
- ota -t (device name)
5. If you are trying to OTA all the devices in 1 location, type:
- ota -l (Location name)
If you need further support, send us a general inquiry or submit a ticket below.